DFM Stationery likes nothing better than knowing it has created a wonderful customer service experience. There is nothing better then when a client calls or emails us and says, “I love my save-the-date cards, they are perfect!” At DFM Stationery, one of our many goals is to find the exact product that you are looking for. Whether it is the weight of the paper for your save-the-date cards or the perfect design for the place cards at your rehearsal dinner, we will find a way to create the product you are looking for! The stationery, invitations, or save-the-dates you select are all very personal items – a reflection of you or the event that you are having. We want you to make a memorable impression with your custom design.
What’s in a word? Everything. Especially if the words are the cornerstone of your beloved bridal invitation, birth announcement, or holiday card. We have plenty of suggestions, so just contact us and let us know what kind of invitation or announcement you want to create. In the meantime, to help you get started, here is a list of things that we need to know to design your invitation:
- The type of event: (examples: A Bridal Shower, A Couples Baby Shower, Surprise 40th Birthday Party)
- The name of the guest(s) of honor: (the bride-to-be, the mommy-to-be, the couple)
- The date: how you choose to write out the date can imply the level of formality of your party. For example, the twenty-first of November, two thousand and eight, is more formal than November 21st
- The time: again you may vary your formality by saying, “at two o’clock in the afternoon” versus 2:00 p.m.
- The location: (examples: a street address, or the name of the location, such as The Coldwater Inn)
- RSVP information optional, but often appropriate. An email address is acceptable on informal invitations.